How to enable debug mode in joomla?
Sometimes we require troubleshooting for joomla cms based website. For this it is useful to enable joomla debug mode by enabling it website will be in debug mode. Enabling the debug mode allows you to see how joomla rendering your website. To enable debug mode you need to follow following steps.
- Login to joomla administrator backend
- Click on Site -> Global Configuration
- On “Global Configuration” page click no “System Tab”
- On right side under Debug Settings click on Debug System : Yes
- Now click on “Save & Close”
Now debug mode is enabled. You can see debug information at bottom of website as it typically placed at the bottom of the template.
To disable debug, just change Debug system to No and Click “Save & Close”.