Different template designs for each vocabulary in drupal.
Taxonomy is very powerful module which gives help to organize content. Some other open sources or systems called them categories, tags or metadata, in drupal these terms gathered as vocabularies and each vocabulary can have different layout or design like one can have no any left or right sidebar or different blocks and other may not. Taxonomy module is installed by default you mightn need Taxonomy menu module to create taxonomy term’s menu.
- Create vocabulary in Taxonomy.
- Note down its ID in my case ID is 1.
- Now open dreamweaver or editor that you used to code and create a page template or copy paste page.tpl.php and rename it like page-vocab-ID.tpl.php in my case file name will be page-vocab-1.tpl.php
- When you will go to the vocabulary whose id is 1 then drupal will use above template page instead of page.tpl.php
- Add terms for vocabulary and create menu for each terms or vocabulary.
It is tested in drupal 6.x